Thursday, 18 April 2013

My very first attempt!

Moments, when yes means no and no means yes..

For starters, yes and no are just two common words,used infinite number of times by everyone-the major culprit for most of our heartaches and wrong decisions.When I was in kinder-garden I was taught, both by my parents and teachers"Always say no to strangers offering you chocolates or toffees","Don't talk to strangers" .Back then,it din't make much sense to me.How can a kind stranger be possibly a bad person when he has chocolate to offer?Maybe I believed that for a long time and wrongly so ,as i accepted that chocolate from you.Yes,you were the stranger and the chocolate was the happiness wrapped misery that you had to offer.I greedily grabbed it.Yes you loved me,loved me long enough to leave me heartbroken, when u picked up the wrapper to wrap another chocolate for the next kid who needs to avoid a stranger...

4 comments: